This page provides accepted payment types and instructions for customers to pay their auction invoice. Please complete our Payment / Shipping Inquiry Contact Form if you have questions.
Please Note: We do not store credit card data. We do not auto-charge credit cards stored within your online bidding platform profiles. You must initiate payment.
Pay Online by Credit Card:
Credit card payments are made from the admin dashboard of your Omnia Auctions user account. Use the link below to login to your account and pay your invoice.
If you have an invoice, but have yet to create or access a user account with us - A user account has been automatically created by way of bidding with us. If this is the first time you are accessing your account - select the "Forgot Password" link at the login page and enter your email address used in bidding. A password reset will be sent and you will be able to login to your user account to review and securely pay your auction invoice. Your User Id is your email address.
We accept all major credit cards, to include: Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express
Pay by Personal Check, Business Check or Money Order:
Please inform us that you are mailing a check so that we may note your invoice. You can notify us by phone (850-759-0655) or via the Payment Contact Form. Then mail Check and Money Order payments to:
1668 Capital Circle SE
Tallahassee FL 32301
Pay by Wire or Bank Transfer:
Please complete the Payment Contact Form and we will email Wire Instructions
Purchases ship within 14 business days of payment. Please complete our Payment / Shipping Inquiry Contact Form if you have shipping questions or special requests.
- Customer Pickup: Please contact us to schedule an appointment to pick up in-person at the gallery.
- Invoices with a "shipping" charge line item on the invoice will be shipped via our in-house shipping service.
- Domestic shipments are insured, require a signature, and are sent by a traceable service.
- International Shipments are sent Priority or Express Mail, require a signature, and cannot be insured. International shipments are sent at the Buyers' risk.
- Customers receive an email with shipment tracking when the shipping label is generated.